I made this as a special weekend treat for my roommate and myself — Dunkaroo Dip! I remember eating Dunkaroos when I was younger and they were just the best thing ever, but it was really the frosting that everyone was after. Once again, I found this on Pinterest, but the recipe I used is below:
- One box Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 of a 32 oz. container plain yogurt
- 3/4 of a 8 oz. container of cool whip
- One bag of animal crackers/graham crackers/teddy grahams to eat with it
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cake mix
- Add the yogurt and cool whip, mixing thoroughly
- Add more yogurt and/or cool whip to alter the taste if necessary
- Enjoy with your favorite graham cracker-y treat!
- Refrigerate if you don’t eat it all in one sitting
I ended up adding more cool whip to make it a bit sweeter. I love the mix between the sugary sweet of the cool whip and the slight tang of the plain yogurt! This would be great as a dish for a birthday party, or just for celebrating the end of the week! Hope you guys enjoy this super yummy, easy recipe — I know we are!