- One 6 oz. can of frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- One pint of lemon sherbert/vanilla ice cream
- One 12 oz. can of ginger ale
- Combine the first three ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pour mixture into a pitcher and add ginger ale – yields 4 cups
- Enjoy as a sweet treat!
This drink is super yummy and very rich, so treat it like a dessert. If you’re expecting company, you can certainly double or triple the recipe if needed — just be aware of how much liquid your blender can hold. Also, if you want a creamier texture then use the ice cream; the sherbert adds a fruitier flavor but creates a thinner drink. Let me know what you think!