I decided to make my first pie this month, so I went for an easy pumpkin pie to be festive! Let me tell you, this stuff is great! It’s one of those recipes that doesn’t take a lot of time to make and you just leave it in the oven for about an hour while you go about with the rest of your life. It would also be a great recipe to bring to a Thanksgiving get-together, and you can put it in the oven and get ready while it’s baking!
Easy Pumpkin Pie
- One 30 ounce can of pumpkin pie mix
- 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 unbaked 9″ pie shell
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl & mix together
- Add mixture to the pie shell & bake at 425°F for 15 minutes
- Then, reduce to 350°F & continue to bake for 50-60 mins, or until a knife can slide into the center of the pie & come out clean
- Let cool ~ 2 hours
- Refrigerate if not eaten immediately.
I like to add some whipped cream on the top as a special treat! Just remember to put it back in the refrigerator after you’ve had your fill so you can enjoy it another day! This was so easy to make, now I’m thinking about what type of pie I will make next… hmm…