Today I’m posting my latest and greatest recipe that’s perfect for friendly get-togethers — buffalo chicken dip! I love that it’s so easy and takes no time at all to make. I’ve made various versions of this dip before, but here’s the recipe for this particular one:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sorry for no image, I was rushing out the door and completely forgot! I’ll add one in next time I make it.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Two 10 ounce cans of chunk chicken in water, drained
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Place the cream cheese into a deep baking dish, stirring until smooth
- Add the dressing, hot sauce, cheese and chicken, mixing well
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through
I usually choose to stick with the ranch dressing and shredded mozzarella, just because I usually already have those items at home. However, I’m sure the blue cheese substitute would add that tangy taste a lot of people like with their buffalo chicken. This goes great with veggies, crackers, chips, whatever! If you find that it’s a little too hot for you, simply add more blue cheese/ranch dressing until you find it acceptable. Whichever set of ingredients you choose, definitely try out this recipe – it’s a huge fan favorite at group get-togethers and sporting events!