So ready for the holidays! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Check out my giveaway from my Etsy shop, Rompadomp, for a chance to win some prizes that you can either keep for yourself or share with a loved one!
Welcome to Sunday Spins! A weekly post where I share the hoop love — hope you guys enjoy!
This week I wanted to share some slightly different content. I realized while looking back at my Sunday Spins that I never showed you to how to select a hoop that fits your needs! Maybe now that you’ve been introduced to all the benefits and observed others spreading the hoop love you’ll want to try it out for yourself! This week the amazing Deanna Love, creator of HoopLovers, made a very informative introduction to hoop sizes that you can view here:
Now that you know more about what hoop you should look into, here are some free giveaways that are currently open! Just click the pictures to transfer to the sites to enter!
What do you think about the giveaways I found? Will you enter them? Does Deanna’s video inspire you to get your own hoop that suits your preferred style? ‘Til next week, hoopers! xo
I love summer holidays! After celebrating my birthday at the end of last month, I have been mentally preparing myself for the Fourth of July for the past week! The Fourth of July is such a fun holiday that brings everyone together to enjoy good summer food and entertainment. Spice up your celebration with some cute and festive printables that I’ve been checking out lately:
What is your favorite part about the Fourth of July?
- ‘tini beauty lounge– 30% off any purchase (through 2/28/13)- code: ipsystar
- Josie Maran– 15% off any purchase of $45 or more (through 1/31/13)- code: IPSY15
- Pacifica– 20% off any purchase (through 2/15/12)- code: beauty 20
- Sexy Hair– $5 off any purchase of $25 or more of Sexy Hair products (through 2/5/13)- code: 70950
- SOHO– $3 off any SOHO Makeup Brushes (through 2/7/13)
Get ready for a cute set of animal-themed Valentines coming out later this week! I hope you love whoo I picked as much as I do! haha
Hopefully I will also be finalizing my January Ipsy glam bag post as well, so look for that to come out as well!
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics– 30% off any purchase (through 12/31/12)- code: IPSY30
- Just Fab– $20 off any purchase by new members (through 1/31/13)- code: IPSYFAB
- Mai Couture– 20% off any purchase (through 1/15/13)- code: IPSY1212
- Mirabella Beauty– 30% off any purchase (through 1/31/13)- code: ipsy
- NYX Cosmetics-30% any Loose Pearl Shadow (through 2/1/13)- code: IPSYDUST
- Urban Decay– receive a deluxe travel bag filled with luxury samples with a $25 purchase (through 12/31/12)- code: ipsy
- (2) 8.5 x 11″ pdfs
In order to “reveal” the Bible verses each day, you will have to cut around 3 sides of each numbered square so that they can be folded over like a tab. (I recommend leaving the top side of the squares uncut, but you can do it however you like.) Next, attach the two pieces of paper together (the tree image on top of the Bible verses) by using a little glue in each of the corners, making sure not to glue the tabs. Now place it on any wall where you want to countdown to Christmas — great for kids & adults alike! Drop me a comment if you use my advent calendar, I’d love to know what you think!