Lots of exciting news this week! First of all, thank you to everyone who reads Aphrodite Perception — this week we hit 10k views! It’s amazing to think that this blog, which started out as an outlet for my opinions on fashion and beauty products, has turned into something that others read regularly! Thanks again to all my readers — you guys are what keep me looking for new and better ideas for posts!
Secondly, I have been nominated for my first blog award, the Versatile Blogger Award, by Corrange! Such exciting news, thank you sweet girl! From the very beginning of this blog, my goal has been to share things that make me feel great as a person, regardless of their category. I have done posts on fashion trends, favorite recipes, even printables! Nothing makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside like sharing things that I truly love, and I’m glad to see that others enjoy the versatility of my blog as well.
So now it’s my turn to pass the award along! If you’re one of the fifteen fun bloggers that I’ve nominated, here’s what you have to do:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post (like this one!). Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present the award to your own fifteen deserving bloggers.
4. Leave each of the nominees a comment to let them know you’ve nominated them after you have linked them to your post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Here are my fifteen nominees (listed in no particular order). I highly encourage you to check out their unique, inspiring blogs!
- Spaghetti Strap – “food and fashion and everything in between”
- For the Love of Nike – fashion, in Nike’s
- Lipstick, Lace & Lattes – fashion, beauty, and personal interest
- Life Around The Loop – DIY, home, and thrifty deals
- #DressYouriPhone with Clique – fashion inspired by iPhone/iPad accessories
- DesignLively – design, diy, photos
- Joannaloves – beauty, fashion, lifestyle
- Beauty Editor on Call – hair and beauty
- Just Got Made – art and design
- Amelia Writes– recipes, DIY, and lists
- Vintage Reflection – vintage fashion and photos
- NerdGirl Fashion – nerdy fashion and inspiration
- Maison Mouse – Disney-inspired fashion and beauty
- Lost in Drawers – fashion and photos
- Makeup Morsels – makeup and food
And, finally, seven facts about me:
- I’m definitely more of a tea than a coffee person — orange passionfruit, baby!
- My favorite season in autumn. I get cold very easily, so I’m a huge fan of layers and dark colors.
- I have four baby teeth in my mouth that don’t have anything under them, meaning they will never be replaced by adult teeth!
- My favorite color is orange! It’s such an underrated color. Depending on the shade, it can really compliment any skin tone and serve as a brighter nude.
- I really, really hate typical exercising, but I love belly dancing and hula hooping! I like to combine the two into a really intense core workout.
- When wearing socks by themselves, I only wear them from my toes to the arch of my foot, leaving my heel completely exposed. I think it’s an old habit from dance!
- In my free time, I like to design greeting cards (which you can check out at Rompadomp if you’re interested). However, I have also recently gotten back into making jewelry, and have been really enjoying doing crafts that are more hands on.
And that’s it! Congrats to everyone who I nominated for your interesting blogs, and thanks again to Corrange for my first blog award. Looking forward to more posts and maybe even some collabs! xo